Effective Date: October 04th, 2018
SAS² – Smart Automation Systems SAS (“we”, “we” or “our”) operates the website www.sas2.co (the “Service ”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the options that you have associated with that data.
Collection and use of information
We collect various different types of information for various purposes in order to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- Address, City, State, Province, Zip code
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information on how The Service is accessed and how it is used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address of your computer (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking data and cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that can include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies that are also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can tell your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.]
Use of data
SAS² – Smart Automation Systems S.A.S. uses the collected data for a variety of purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you of changes to our Service
- To enable you to participate in the interactive features of our Service when you so desire
- Provide care and support to customer
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To control the use of the Service
- Detect, prevent, and address technical problems
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country or other government jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are outside of Colombia and decide to provide us with information, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Colombia and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
SAS² – Smart Automation Systems S.A.S. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the property rights of SAS² – Smart Automation Systems SAS
- To prevent or investigate possible irregularities in relation to the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect yourself from legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage method, is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third parties to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Service, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to carry out these tasks on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to other sites
We have no control and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party sites or services.
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org